Free Shares in a new Search Engine

Hi,

A new search engine is about to be launched on the internet.
It promises to promote your web site in more ways than any other
search engine currently available.

As part of our launch we are giving away shares in the company.

Register on our mailing list by sending a blank e.mail to
RegisterNow@WebMailStation.com and we will forward you further
information about our free share offer and notify you when it is
time to register your web site address (URL).

If this e.mail has been sent to you in error then please accept
our apologies.

Thank you for showing an interest.

Best Wishes

Chris Scott