Offer various kinds of Chinese Kidney Beans

Dear Sir/Madam:

We are glad to take this chance to introduce ourself to you. We are the regular exporter of various kinds of kidney beans, and by surfing internet we know your company may be in the same field as ours. I write this initial letter to you in wishing to establish business relationship between us. If you are the importers of Chinese kidney beans or you are interested in any kinds of kidney beans, please feel free to contact with me by following address:

Company name:   Nanjing Mega-Profit Trading Co., Ltd.
Contact person:   Mr. Zhou Yong, Managing Director
Address:   Room 801-814, Ruijin Mansion, 48, Ruijin Road
           Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China
Postal Code:   210016

Telephone:   0086-25-4588848 (Direct line)
             0086-25-4588185, 4588380, 4588803
Telefax:    0086-25-4588859
E-mail:  nj620903@public1.ptt.js.cn
         nj620903@email.com.cn

We are sincerely hope to start our mutual profitable business cooperation. If you are looking for the trade partner in China for the business of kidney beans or any other product, please contact with me without any delay.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Thanks and regards