34th Colloquium of Linguistics - Last Call for Papers

Please circulate! We apologize for duplicate postings.

    |                                            |
    |       34th COLLOQUIUM OF LINGUISTICS       |
    |                                            |
    |        34. LINGUISTISCHES KOLLOQUIUM       |
    |                                            |
    |         34e COLLOQUE LINGUISTIQUE          |
    |                                            |
    |            September 7-10, 1999            |
    |                                            |
    |        University of Mainz, Germany        |
    |____________________________________________|
    |                                            |
    |           LAST CALL FOR ABSTRACTS          |
    |                                            |
    |            Deadline: May 31, 1999          |
    |____________________________________________|

    Conference Location:       Germersheim, Germany

    Conference Topics:         All Fields of Linguistics

    Conference Languages:      English, German, French

    Submission of Abstracts:   May 31, 1999

    Submission of Papers:      November 30, 1999

    Publisher of Proceedings:  Peter Lang-Verlag, Frankfurt

    Bus Excursion:             Heidelberg and Speyer

    Tutorials
               Peter Hellwig: Natural Language Parsing

               Sydney M. Lamb: The Neurocognitive Basis of Language

               Christian Otto: Sprachtechnologie fuer das Internet

               Uta Seewald-Heeg: Maschinelle Uebersetzung

    The complete call for papers can be found at:

http://www.fask.uni-mainz.de/lk/

    Please send requests and correspondence to the following address:

    34th Colloquium of Linguistics
    c/o Dr. Reinhard Rapp             rapp@usun2.fask.uni-mainz.de
    Universitaet Mainz, FASK          Phone:  (+49) 7274 / 508-457
    D-76711 Germersheim               Fax:    (+49) 7274 / 508-429
    Germany