Re: EAGLESeval: a question

Hello!

I think the question is implicit: if comparing typing speed to dictating
speed directly doesn't give you a measure, and if it's hard to separate
out time spent translating from time spent typing/dictating, how do you
find out whether being able to dictate instead of type increases
productivity?

Maghi