Re: EAGLESEVAL: Questions from Joseph Mariani

However, even in *basic research*, you need to demonstrate the value
of your solutions. You might not participate in end user evaluation, but
 you have to show some kind of evidence that you are making a
contribution.

I feel that there are too many papers with unsupported claims. This is
not science!

pascale

--
Pascale Fung