EAGLESEVAL: the Geneva workshop

Dear colleagues

     As previously advertised on 8th and 9th September we held a small
but rather successful EAGLES evaluation workshop. For any of you who
were unable to attend the workshop in person but would like to
contribute with your views and experiences, on our web page
http://www.cst.dk/eagles/index.html is a fuller version of the
final programme with links to some of the input that the various
participants presented. This is not a report on the workshop itself -
this will be made available at a later date.

If you would like to submit material for possible inclusion into the
handbook please email us at eag@cst.dk before 16th October 1998.

          IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE INCLUDED ON THIS LIST
                 send an email to eag@cst.dk

Center for Sprogteknologi,            Phone: +45 35 32 90 70
Njalsgade 80,                         Fax: +45 35 32 90 89
DK-2300 Copenhagen,
Denmark