Re: applications vs. underlying level

Dear All,

please allow me to point out that in the activities of the ELSE project,
we have crafted a small questionnaire (it should not take you more than
ten minutes to reply) to collect your opinions on evaluation for Langauge
Engineering in the context of the fifth framework program (FP5) of
the European Commission.

The questions address many of the issues raised by the previous mails
and we, the ELSE consortium, would be grateful to you if you would
accept to give us your view of the problem.

The questionnaire is accessible through the ELSE WEB page:

http://www.limsi.fr/TLP/ELSE/questionnaire.html

Thanks you for contributing to ELSE efforts.

Patrick Paroubek.