Re: [Fwd: Re: EAGLESeval: a question]

Here is the Speech Comm paper on trials at the EC Translation Service.  Hope it
stays attached this time!

(See attached file: SpComECTrans.doc)

 (Embedded
 image moved   Maghi King <Margaret.King @ issco.unige.ch>
 to file:      17/05/99 18:41
 pic31313.pcx)

To:   Melvyn Hunt/Dragon Systems USA
cc:   Eagleseval @ cst.dk
Subject:  Re: [Fwd: Re: EAGLESeval: a question]

It was attached on the message I got originally, but Melvyn. since it
obviously got lost when I did the forwarding, will you please repost the
attachment to the list?

Thanks a lot,
Maghi

--