Re: [Fwd: Re: EAGLESeval: a question]

The file wasn't attached in the version that came back to me.  I'm not sure
whether it arrived attached in what Maghi received from me.  If there is
interest, I could simply paste it into the email.  Alternatively, I could send a
copy directly to interested individuals.

 (Embedded
 image moved   Maghi King <Margaret.King @ issco.unige.ch>
 to file:      17/05/99 17:22
 pic06710.pcx)