EAGLESeval: replying to messages

Hello Everyone!

 I have had several interesting and helpful replies to the question I
 posted on behalf of my students. However, most of them came to me
 privately, and I am not sure that it was intended. (I rather hope not,
 since several were really worth sharing with the list as a whole, I
 thought).

 May I remind you that if you want to reply to the list as a whole, you
 should use reply to all rather than just plain reply? Reply by itself
 will route the message back to the original sender.

 Thanks a lot - and thanks for all the help!

 Maghi

--
Please note my new e-mail address (old address was king@divsun.unige.ch)
Maghi King                   | E-mail: Margaret.King@issco.unige.ch