Re: EAGLESEVAL: A question from George Doddington.

But doesn't that mean that they HAVEN'T made progress on the underlying
levels?

Or are you saying that their parsers or ontologies get better and better
(judged I suppose by some measure other than system improvement), but
the overall result of the application doesn't improve?

So we'd say that they have to be wrong about what the appropriate
underlying technology really is?

Maghi

--
Please note my new e-mail address (old address was king@divsun.unige.ch)