Re: PAPERS ON EVALUATION?

Hello!

You can get a little bit (not nearly as much as we would like) by
visiting the EAGLES web site at

http://www.cst.dk/eagles/index.html

We would like to make this site a repository for articles, papers,
reports and any other useful information, in the belief that such a
resource would be of great benefit to the community.

So if anybody has anything they can send us (electronic versions of
material or links to material) please do so. We will undertake to
organise what is sent if we get a deluge. (Wishful thinking?)

You can send material through the site, or by sending it to

eag@cst.dk

- the same address as you use to unsubscribe from this list!

Maghi

--
Please note my new e-mail address (old address was king@divsun.unige.ch)
Maghi King                   | E-mail: Margaret.King@issco.unige.ch