administrative suggestion

Regards,
Oliver Mason

--
//\\ computer officer | corpus research | department of english | school of  -
//\\ humanities | university of birmingham | edgbaston | birmingham b15 2tt  -
\\// united kingdom | phone +44-(0)121-414-6206 | fax +44-(0)121-414-5668/\  -
\\// mobile 07050 104504 | http://www-clg.bham.ac.uk | o.mason@bham.ac.uk\/  -