Re: EAGLESEVAL: Questions from Joseph Mariani

Hello Hamish!

A very good point.

But I suppose what they mean is that if you're working in this
comparative evaluation paradigm, you tend to concentrate on jazzing up
your system so that it will do better at the next evaluation, rather
than tackling some basic research problem carrying with it the risk of
failure and therefore of not showing any progress at all at the next
evaluation?

All best to all,
Maghi

--