EAGLESeval: Venue for EAGLES II workshop

Dear All,

The location of the EAGLES II workshop on evaluation has now been fixed.

It will be held in the new University building in Geneva (Uni-Mail). This
is an architecturally interesting, very recent building, right in the
centre of town with all facilities including a cheap but good
self-service restaurant in the building. Post offices, nicer restaurants
for the evenings, banks etc. are all nearby.

Geneva is easy to get to from almost anywhere, and the weather in early
September is usually beautiful: still warm and sunny but not the 30
degrees of August.

There will be no registration fee for the workshop. Anyone needing help
with accomodation should contact Gisella.Anspach@issco.unige.ch

Hope to see you there!

Maghi

p.s. Since this list has expanded quite a lot in the last few weeks, I
have taken the liberty of appending Nancy's original message about the
workshop. Apologies to those of you who get it twice, and please
remember, if you DON'T want to stay on this list, send an e-mail to
eag@cst.dk and your address will be removed.

--
Please note my new e-mail address (old address was king@divsun.unige.ch)
Maghi King                   | E-mail: Margaret.King@issco.unige.ch